Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My day

Mood: awake. (craving) Food: cheese sandwich. Crude: Monkey butt coffee beans.
So I keep a journal, a physical journal for all you sarcastic imbeciles whom would happily jump on that statement with your "well duh, you are blogging right now".
This physical journal usually keeps the majority of my thoughts, wishes, inspirations, emotions and annoyances whereas the blog keeps more of the deep things.

But my hand writing sucks. Real bad. I need to take some penmanship courses or something. Seriously, if you were to carve out the cave man wall etchings and place them in a shot gun, fire them point blank into a can of paint, then proceed to go Jackson Pollock on the paper, you would have to take another two steps back to even begin to comprehend the jibberish at which my writing suffers.
So today I "write" my plain thoughts in this blog.
I hate it when I have a great idea, or an epiphany but I am out or driving or with people or anything that really keeps me from journaling that very instant. For those of you who don't know me, I am quite forgetful. Yes yes, I do in fact suffer from male refrigerator blindness syndrome and other things as well, however, we are focusing on forgetting things.
I forgot my work shirt today and showed up for work, I forgot my garage door opener when I dropped my car off at the shop, I forgot what I was going to tell you I forgot next, I forget peoples names, their likes and dislikes, I forget to practice and most of all, I forget to write things down to remember them.
I had two somewhat important thoughts that I would have loved to convey to my audience of one (myself, seeing as I don't tell anyone about this blog and no one reads it but me) but couldn't find a pen and my journal in time to save the poor little idea's lives. So now I'm stuck here, between questionably insane and comically entertaining.

I guess I could always talk about the weather. It's quite rainy. Taa Daa.

No comments:

Post a Comment